Monday, August 23, 2010

Second Chance Drawing

Unfortunately, the winner of the second blog candy never claimed her prize so it is back up for grabs today.  I should have done my new drawing on Saturday, but unfortunately, a close family friend passed away.  I was gone for the funeral, and it took me a couple of days to get back into the swing of things.  So without further delay, the next number drawn was 24:


Melinda AKA medialady said...

I love the card! It is beautiful!
I am now following your blog and only quality for #2 since I don't have a blog of my own (I don't have the time since I am always checkout everyone else's blogs - lo1!

Congrats Melinda!  Please contact me at boxerbrats at gmail dot com to claim your prize!

Thanks again to all that played along with our blog hop!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

congrats to the winner and I am sorry to hear about your loss! You are in my thoughts!

Unknown said...

Very sorry to hear about your friend :0(

Congrats to the new winner.

Dawnll said...

Congrats to the new winner!

Related Posts with Thumbnails