Saturday, August 14, 2010

Free Ribbon Iron! **

 

Do you have a flat iron (hair straightener) or two sitting around on your bathroom counter like I do?  I have been wanting a ribbon iron.  You know how it is.  You grab that piece of ribbon you really want to use and it is wrinkled.  You don't want to drag out the big iron and/or ironing board, but you also don't want it looking messy on your project.  Well, here is where your flat iron comes in handy.  It makes a great ribbon iron!  I also tried this with my old large barrel curling iron, and it worked, too.

Just clamp your iron on your ribbon and gently pull through.  Wrinkles are gone in a flash, and you didn't have to buy a new tool!

I hope this tip can help save you some money, time and frustration the next time you pull out a wrinkled ribbon.

**free ribbon iron by using what you already have at home ;)

1 comments:

beejay said...

Great idea, TFS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails