Sunday, August 15, 2010

Every Day Christmas Card Challenge #15


If you click on the close up of this photo you can almost see the embossing on the transparency of this card.  I took the transparency and ran it through my Sizzix Big Shot using a snowflakes embossing folder.  Then I added the acetate snowflakes from Heidi Swapp and the rub-on letters and the ribbon from Making Memories.  The paper and chipboard accents are from Imaginesce.  The brad is from a swap, and I took the ends off of it and attached it with a small foam dot.



Sorry for the brief description.  It was a long day, and I need to feed everyone around here.

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

It is adorable! I still have not gotten the Christmas bug yet

Kristina said...

That is so adorable, love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails