Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Every Day Christmas Card Challenge #18


This is my card for Day 18.  I love these papers together.  The patterned paper on top is from PinkPaislee and the one on the bottom is from Imaginisce.  The ribbon is from Offray.  The embellishments are old buttons from my button box, a stick pen from Making Memories, and the sequin flower is from Prima (a beautiful prize provided by Peach Crop Shop).  The stamp is from Recollections, and it was embossed with super fine white embossing powder.  I rounded the corners with my WRMK corner chomper and the border punch is apron lace from Fiskars.

I think I may just have to enter this over at The Paper Variety.  I am also entering it at ChristmasStampin's Blog.  The challenge was to use two pattern papers from two different manufacturers.  Lastly, I entered at A Spoonful of Sugar's Christmas in August challenge blog.


1 comments:

The Paper Variety said...

Beautiful card Laura! Those papers and embellishments are so pretty. Thanks for joining the challenge at TPV! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails