Monday, August 23, 2010

EDCCC Catch Up Post

I haven't been feeling well lately, and I have fallen behind on posting my cards for the Every Day Christmas Card Challenge.  I have gotten my cards done, but I didn't get them posted to my blog.

Day 21


Day 22 - Bonus Challenge to include an animal on your card



And today's card ~ a Waterfall Card


I was away most of the day Friday for the funeral of a very close family friend.  I made a card for the family.  Our friend was my auto shop teacher (yes, I did take auto shop), and he loved vintage cars.  One of my favorite younger pictures of me has me standing in front of one of his classic cards.

Here is the card I made~


Okay, I am back up to date with my posts~

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally hope you start feeling better...my blog reader wouldn't be the same without you :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails