Sunday, August 08, 2010

Peace on Earth ~Flower Soft Card ~



This was a fast and easy card to make.  It took more time to drag out supplies than to finish the card.  I sprayed some of my Bazzill white cardstock with the Tattered Angels Midnight Blue Glimmer Mist.  I let it dry overnight in anticipation of making this card, and another similar one.  I cut the branch using my Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge.  I only cut the branch layer at 2" using brown cardstock.

I stamped my sentiment on my dry and misted cardstock (cut at 4" by 5-1/4") using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I matted the piece on a midnight blue cardstock cut at  4-1/8" x 5-3/8" using my Glue Glider Pro.

I added my snowflakes using some glitter stickers I had in my stash, and I covered them with Polar White Flower Soft instead of glitter.  I added more Flower Soft Glue to the snowflakes to make them fluffier, and then added more Flower Soft.  I also used my Flower Soft Glue to add "snow" to my tree branch.

I really wish the picture could show you the "glisten" a bit better from the Polar White Flower Soft  It does look like falling snow!  It must look good.  My hubby actually called it "cool".

Products Available at Cutters Creek:

Cricut Winter Woodland Cartridge
Cricut Machine
Cricut Spatula
Flower Soft Glue
Flower Soft Polar White
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Midnight Blue
Glue Glider Pro

1 comments:

Colorado Crafter said...

Great card!! I really can actually see the "glisten" when I enlarge the picture and then zoom in with my magnifying mouse. I'm sure it's even more gorgeous in person.

Related Posts with Thumbnails