Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Every Day Christmas Card Challenge #17


 WOW,  I cannot believe it is already August 17th, and that I have 17 Christmas card done!

I learned something today.  I should never emboss images before checking for stray embossing powder WITH my glasses ON!  LOL  I hate to admit it, but I now need my glasses for fine detail work.  Okay, I said it.  Enough about that!! (Yes, Dad, I finally admitted it).

I used my new Martha Stewart Border Punch today on this card.  I stopped at Micheal's to pick up a stamp that a friend wanted, and I saw this border punch on clearance.  I couldn't resist.  I also picked up the stamp set that I used on this card.  It is Merry Merry from Recollections.



The papers are kraft cardstock and Cosmo Cricket.  The ribbons are assorted ones from Offray.  The button is from my Great-Granny and Granny's button collections  The twine I used was super white, so I aged it with some Colorbox Chalk in Warm Brown.

Thanks for droppin' in to check out today's card~

1 comments:

Theresa said...

I thought yesterdays card was my fave so far, but this one is wonderful.Well, they all are, and it's sickening that you have 17 cards done already(pure jealousy speaking there,lol), but I'm grateful for all the inspiration.

Related Posts with Thumbnails