Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Layouts

I have been working on more layouts for "Use-It-Up Challenges" we have been having on my scrapbook lists.


This first set is of my two step-children, Sydney & Noah. The picture of them together was taken at our local Walmart Photo Studio. They lady we had taking our pictures was great. As I scrap more of them you will see what I mean. She allowed us to take some great pictures that were definately, "outside-the-box" for a small photo place. We got a bunch of great pictures for under $50. I call that a super duper bargain!

The pictures in the park were taken by my extremely talented brother-in-law. I simply love both of those pictures of the kids. The umbrella photo of Noah was so spontaneous.







This layout is of my mom's dog, Mina. (pronounced Men-ah). Mina means little one in German, and when we got her she was the smallest puppy in the litter. Back in 1997, I took a road trip home from Texas to California (long story there), and when traveling through Nevada (I think), we found this town called Mina. It was 3 a.m., but my friends and I stopped and snapped a picture of this sign. I think the population was 40 poeple LOL. We joked that we were going to be shot standing out in the middle of no-where taking pictures of their town sign.

This wasn't the only sign we photographed on that trip. We found a city named Joseph City. One of my friends was Joe, so we took his picture next to the sign. It was actually a fun adventure. I am not sure I enjoyed it as much as I should have then, but the memories now are great.



This last layout set is of Noah at his graduation party in Missouri. Noah was accepted to KU (Kansas University) -- Go BLUE! The first set of pictures is of him opening his gifts, and the second page is one of the best pictures I have of him and his dad. They were both so happy there. That is another great memory for us. We were both so proud of Noah that day. He has grown into an amazing young man. I am so very proud of him and the person he has become.






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails