Sunday, March 01, 2009

BLOG CANDY WINNER!!

SUZANNE!!!

I put all of the names in the hat. For those of you that posted a link to my blog on yours, you all got two entries into the drawing!

This is really a LUCKY day for Suzanne! She won another drawing on one of the scrappin' boards I belong to! She better go buy LOTTO tix tonight!

Suzanne, there is a big ol' envie of goodies on its way to you VERY very soon!

I hope you like it!

Thank you all for entering. There will be more blog candy to come in the not too distant future. Please bookmark my blog and keep coming back~

Scrappers ROCK!!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, winning 2 times is just awesome! Congratulations! I just noticed the picture of the dog on the right! It is so funny!

Denise Wells

April said...

Congrats Suzanne!!! ;)
- April

Life of a Southern Army Wife said...

Congrats, Suzanne! You are one lucky lady! :)

~ Jenn

Suzy said...

Holy cow ! If I wasn't snowed in I would go and buy a lottery ticket right now! Thanks Laura :) I think your layouts are great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails