Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Sentiment Card Challenge


We often design beautiful cards and then struggle with sentiments.  I know lately, I have really been struggling to design at all.  The stress of real life can really get in the way of crafting. 

I enjoyed throwing myself back into designing for this week's challenge at Scrappy Frogs!  The challenge was to include the sentiment on the face of the card. 

I have a real love for the Magnolia line, so I used my beloved Copic Markers to color one of my favorite images.  I had some really old but super cute papers from Cherry Arts (I don't think they are even still around), and I know they would look great with the colors I chose for my image.

The flowers and buttons are from Making Memories, and that cute little border punch is one of the new ones that hubby got me from the Martha Stewart line.  He really spoiled me with crafty gifts this Christmas!

I hope you enjoyed this card, and please hop on over to Scrappy Frogs and join in the challenge.  :).

Happy New Year, everyone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails