Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Tweety Bird Layout

I know I shared the story of the baby bird we rescued a few months ago. I finally got around to making a layout featuring "Tweety Bird".



Here is what I came up with:



The journaling slides in and hides behind the photos. The papers are from We R Memory Keepers. The chipboard accents are from DCWV Spring collection. I added doodling and faux stitching to the paper the change up the background using a white gel pen. The arrow and accents are also from We R Memory Keepers. The journaling paper I made out of cardstock, and I used my markers to mimic the grid pattern on the arrow and then inked it using a ColorBox Cat's eye.

Let me know what you think~

1 comments:

Cathy Gill said...

Great layout and theme!

petalsofcathyslife.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails